SUPER SUPER IMPORTANT: Each separate shooter must have a different email address, as the system uses this to uniquely identify a person. E.G. a husband and wife must use separate email addresses to both be able to register. If you can’t do this, email us as we can explain a gmail feature that will allow you to do this.
Note: A standard t-shirt is included with your registration (1 per person). Lunch will not be included in match fee but will be available on the range for the match for purchase.
- WHEN IN DOUBT… CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER!
- Some email handles (like @aol.com, @gmx.com, @cfl.rr.com, others) have a tough time getting the auto-emails from registration. Most should work great. But if you don’t get your email saying “You’re In!” within 5 minutes of registration, please check spam. Once you’ve done that, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The email you get from registering (“You’re in!”….) will have your pin # for squadding. You can return to LINK (will be available when registration is open) to self squad. If you don’t get the email with your pin email email@example.com
AM I A PRO OR AN AMATEUR?
You qualify as a “Pro” if you:
- Placed top 10 in a National level match
- Won a previous Pro Am match
Note: If you qualify as a Pro in one division, if you want to shoot a 2nd, you must shoot Pro as well.
MATCH FEE STRUCTURE
1st Gun: Amateur/PCC – $185 | Pro – $230
2nd Gun: Amateur/PCC – $145 | Pro – $185
3rd Gun (PCC only) – $120
- You will be invoiced within 24 hours of registration by receiving an email dispatched by Paypal. ALthough we aren’t rigid with it, we do reserve the right to cancel your registration if not paid within a reasonable amount of time. The reason is that squad space is limited and we give preference to those who are prepaid. We will offer full refunds up until July 17.
DIVISION + SQUADDING
- Match is shot in half day format.
- You may shoot up a total of 3 divisions, Open, Limited, and PCC.
- PIN will be in welcome email. If you choose to shoot more than 1 gun, you will be invoiced for them together, but will have 2 different competitor entries for you to squad on the self-squadding page. If you shoot more than 1 gun, your pin is conveniently the same for each entry. You MUST squad each gun on different squads (e.g. you can’t shoot PCC and your Open gun on the same squad or the same timeframe.. You would have to choose one AM and one PM, or AM and next day AM for it to work. If you need clarification, please email firstname.lastname@example.org).
- If you add on a 3rd Gun/PCC, we will be entering your 3rd squaddable match entry within 24 hrs, should be the same pin #. We will look up your classification for PCC or you can include it in the notes before submitting registration.
- If you’re shooting Open, you must shoot on an Open squad. If you’re shooting Limited, you must shoot on a Limited squad. If you’re shooting PCC, you must shoot on a PCC squad.
- If you’re shooting Limited, your HIGHEST class will be used from your USPSA classifications in Limited OR Production OR Limited 10. (Ex. If you’re an A class in USPSA Production, but a B class in Limited, your Pro Am Limited classification will be A.)
- IF A SQUAD DOESN’T HAVE SOMEONE ON IT YET, IT WILL BE HIDDEN FROM THE SCREEN OF THE LISTS OF SQUADS. IT WILL HOWEVER BE SELECTABLE IN THE DROP DOWN WHILE MOVING SQUADS.
ABBREVIATIONS (FOR SQUADDING, IN TOP CORNER OF BOX):
AL = Amateur Limited
AO = Amateur Open
PL = Pro Limited
PO = Pro Open
PCC = Pistol Caliber Carbine